In the heart of the Empordà region, the town of Begur ,one of the most wonderful places on the Costa Brava. Bounded by the massif of Les Gavarres and the sea, with an area that extends inland, to the foot of the mountain and the other open to the most beautiful seafront of the coast, Begur, with the small town of Esclanyà and the coves that make it up, form a set and a unique landscape environment.
House located on the 2nd line of the sea, 50 m from SA TUNA beach. Splendid sea views.
CASA 8 PAX House on three floors:
- entrance hall,
- 1 bathroom with polybanon / WC / bidet.
- 1 bedroom with double bed with direct access to the bathroom, sea views.
- 1 bedroom with 2 single beds overlooking the sea.
- very simple rustic kitchen (microwave, fridge, small oven).
- Spacious dining-living room with fireplace, TV and terrace, extraordinary sea and beach views. Terrace furniture.
- 1 bedroom with 2 single beds.
- 1 bedroom with 1 double bed.
- Bathroom with bath / shower, toilet, washing machine.
*Cleaning fee includes cleaning + sheets and towels.
Touristic registration code: HUTG-001624