TOURIST DWELLING RENTAL BOOKING CONTRACT CONDITIONS
1. CONFIRMATION: This document represents the confirmation of the tourist dwelling rental booking for the period, amount and occupants previously specified.
2. OCCUPANTS: The client may only lodge the maximum number of people as defined in the apartment’s characteristics.
3. TOURIST DUTY: The amount of the booking shall be increased by a Tourist Tax during the first 7 nights, to an amount of 1€ per person over 16 years of age.
4. ENTRY: The entry time for the dwelling is between 16:00 and 19:00 on the first day of the stay. The meeting place for delivery of the keys is the address appearing at the top right-hand side of this document.
5. PAYMENT: The subtraction of 60% is due one month before arrival and at the time of entry is due the payment of the subtraction, management fee, net fee fee and així with the Tourist Tax.
6. MODIFICATIONS: We reserve the right to change the hired apartment for one with similar or better characteristics in the event of force majeure, such as occupation or defects suddenly occurring after the date of the reservation. These changes shall be at no cost to the client.
7. GUARANTEE: The client will leave a cash deposit as a guarantee upon entering, at the amount specified in the reservation. This deposit shall be fully returned upon check-out, unless defects are found in the apartment, its furniture or equipment, or situations of extreme filth or rubbish. The cost for re-establishing the condition of the apartment upon check-in shall be discounted from the deposit.
8. CANCELLATION OF A RESERVATION: The fees that will apply, on the amount of the reservation made, will be as follows:
- 10% of the total amount of the reservation from the moment the reservation is made until 43 days before the date of entry.
- 50% of the total import of the reservation between 42 and 29 days before the date of entry.
- 80% of the total import of the reservation between 28 and 2 days before the date of entry.
- 100% of the total import of the reservation 1 day before or the day of arrival.